A classic and timeless design, the Cathedral Sunroom is characterized by a high vaulted ceiling and a large glass gable that imparts a grand and elegant appearance to this style of room. Among traditional-roof sunrooms, the Cathedral style includes the highest percentage of glass in its design, allowing more sunlight in – producing rich, dramatic natural lighting. With LivingSpace’s custom design capabilities, the slope of the Cathedral roof and offset of the gable can be fully customized to carefully match the geometry of the existing roof, while preserving the unique architectural style of the home. Often used as a great room, this style of room is a popular choice for entertaining
A classic look with twenty
first century technology.
One of one: Every LivingSpace Sunroom is uniquely designed and specially engineered for every customer. No off the shelf components, no work-site cutting and sizing – every single component of our sunrooms is precision fabricated within .0625 inches to perfectly fit the dimensions of your home. Future-proofed: LivingSpace Sunrooms offer best-in-the-industry energy efficiency and unrivaled thermal performance, allowing our rooms to include more glass than competitors’ rooms, without compromising the insulation of your home – invite more sunlight in, while keeping the elements out. Better than durable: Using the strongest structural components in the industry – triple-ply fiberglass-reinforced polyurethane – our materials don’t shrink, expand, and warp like aluminum, preventing corrosion, water leaks, and breaks in the thermal insulation.
- Energy Star and NFRC Certified to meet the most stringent energy requirements in North America
- Nonmetallic composite and fiberglass wall construction that provides superior thermal efficiency and reduces risk of corrosion
- Patented structural connection system that eliminates visible screws and is rated to withstand 150 mph winds
- Custom engineered to meet any IRC requirement in the U.S., including seismic design categories
- True conditioned space that adds to the existing square footage of the home
Limited Lifetime Warranty
When you purchase one of our rooms it is backed by a transferable limited lifetime warranty that will give you ease of mind year round.
Start your project today with one of our designers in your area and enjoy your LivingSpace through all four of the seasons. Submit a quote request.