Integrated Sunrooms from LivingSpace are an excellent option for homeowners that have an existing architectural feature of their home – be that an outdoor seating area surrounded by three walls, or open-air atrium – that can be enclosed by a single sunroom wall. These sunrooms are unique in that they make full use of the natural construction of the home, while leveraging thermal performance materials, to create a room that preserves the original design of the home and provides conditioned, comfortable space year-round. With its understated appearance and industry-leading construction, an Integrated Sunroom from LivingSpace simply expands the time you can enjoy your outdoor space, without the space-requirements of a newly built addition.
Effortless style, uncompromising performance.
- Energy Star and NFRC Certified to meet the most stringent energy requirements in North America
- Nonmetallic composite and fiberglass wall construction that provides superior thermal efficiency and reduces risk of corrosion
- Patented structural connection system that eliminates visible screws and is rated to withstand 150 mph winds
- Custom engineered to meet any IRC requirement in the U.S., including seismic design categories
- True conditioned space that adds to the existing square footage of the home
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our solutions all come with a warranty to perform well for a lifetime. We want to ensure your new investment stays looking sharp and retains value for as long as you’re using it.